- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Delivery is FREE on all orders, no matter how small or large.
When placed, orders are picked, packed and dispatched from our fulfilment warehouses around the UK. Tracking information is also added to your order upon despatch, which can be seen by looking in the 'my orders' section of your account.
We always use 1st-class couriers and never 'economy' options that can take 3-4 days to deliver. Some items may take a couple of days to actually be despatched however, which will always be mentioned in the delivery info just underneath the item title on the product's page if this is the case.
If you live outside of Mainland UK, we recommend contacting us as there may be a small charge for shipping depending on the item
Procedure For Large Items Such As Scooters and Chairs
- We receive your order through our website
- If no order note has been left specifying a date, we will call you to arrange a delivery day within 24hrs
- Your chair/scooter/large item will be despatched with a next-day courier the day before your delivery date, and tracking sent via email
- On the specified day, someone able bodied must be available to take the item inside in pieces
Most large items will arrive in one large box that will be brought to your front door on the day arranged. Someone must be available to then open the top and carry the pieces in separately. Set-up procedures of riser recliner chairs and scooters are relatively simple and can be done by an able bodied person in about 20 minutes following the instruction manual provided.
Chairs normally consist of clicking the backrest into the base, and scooters consist of locking the base and tiller to the rear wheels, then slotting the seat, batteries and chair onto the unit.
If you wish to have an engineer deliver, set-up and demonstrate your equipment for you, this option will be selectable on all relevant products and more information can be found by clicking on the 'home set up service' tab on any product page.
With more and more of our items being despatched the same day, it is important that you call us on 08000 23 23 35 as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your order before it is despatched. If your order has already been despatched or you have already received it, the below return policies apply:
Arranging a return
- Look at the return collection service option below to decide if you wish to use our returns collection service, or send the item yourself
- Contact us on 08000 23 23 25 to notify us that you wish to return an item
- Be sure to enclose your original packing slip, or a note with your full name, address, and tel no. on. so we can process your refund the moment we receive it.
- Return the item to: Website Sales, Glebe Healthcare & Mobility, Home Farm Business Centre. Minety, SN16 9PL (Or wait for collection if you have chosen us to organise your return)
Returns and refunds criteria
To receive a refund, products must be returned unused, undamaged (unless faulty), and in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt.
If your item was returned because it was incorrectly ordered or unwanted, we reserve the right to charge a 15% re-stocking fee to cover our costs.
Toileting (for health & safety reasons), patient specific items such as slings and mattresses, and made-to-measure (as they represent a 100% loss for us) products cannot be returned unless a genuine fault develops that is covered under the item's warranty period.
Although we rarely do charge re-stocking fees on unwanted items, to minimise the likelihood of you potentially incurring any fees should you choose to return your item, we recommend you call us free on 08000 23 23 35 to discuss your circumstances before purchasing. Our friendly advisers can give advice on selecting the right product for you.
Return Collection Service from Glebe
As mentioned above - If you do not want to send the item back yourself, we can deduct the following costs from your refund total to have the item collected and returned to us overnight for refund processing:
- Small to med items (Anything under 20kg in Volumetric Weight): £7.00
- Med to large items such as wheelchairs and bath lifters: £15
- Large, long (over 95cm) & heavy items such as chairs & mobility scooters: £50
- Oversize equipment such as profiling beds and mobile hoists: £80
These costs are merely a reflection of the impact to our business when we have to arrange to have an item collected. If you have any questions about which of these categories your product(s) may fall into, please give us a call before purchasing.
If applicable, the information displayed just below the item's title on our product pages will outline the warranty included in our product's base price that is offered by the manufacturer.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent support for those with only the manufacturer's warranty. Normally we can find a solution in the field to get a customer's equipment up and running again and only see asking them to return the item to us as a last resort.
As an additional option for those that do not want to risk having to return the item to us for warranty repairs, we are now starting to offer enhanced 1 year warranties for large items such as scooters, chairs and beds for the cost of £60 that covers all parts and labor and an engineer to visit your property up to three times to fix an item should it go wrong, eliminating the need to ever return the item should it develop a fault. This will be selectable as an option on the product's page if applicable.